Improper lashing leads to property damage and personal injury. So the first lashing course in Vietnam which held by Tan Cang STC and Sancopack was received a lot of interest from learners. This program improves your lashing and minimizes harm to yourself and your coworkers. This program focuses on shipping container lashing and de-lashing operations in container and vessel.
Post date: 06-10-2017
Course: Cargo lashing and securing
1. General regulations in cargo lashing and securing of Vietnam and the world.
2. Risks of wrong lashing of goods in containers and on other means.
3. Study about the types of lashing materials and equipment.
4. Principles and methods of assessing the effectiveness of lashing.
5. Lashing of goods in containers and on vehicles
5.1. Dunnage cargo in the container by airbags (dunnage)
5.2. Dunnage by wooden (chocking)
5.3. Lashing bales and pallets
5.4. Lashing over-sized, over-weight cargo on the OOG
5.5. Lashing some special goods (motor vehicles, pipes, coils, cargoes without lashing points ...)
5.6. Lashing containers on board
6. How to dismantle (unlashing) safety.
7. Field practice.
Pictures from site training of lashing course